February 22, 2011

To work out or not to work out- that is the question

For Christmas I got a new lululemon wardrobe in hopes that it would motivate me to go to the gym- unfortunately that hasn’t happened yet. I even restarted my gym membership AND signed up for yoga classes, but has that motivated me in the slightest?? Nope.
I went to Winners today (the greatest store ever) and saw a Pilates set on sale for 8 dollars. It came with a mat, a mini ball, and 30 different workout moves- pretty good for 8 bucks! And naturally I had to buy it because it was the colour pink :D
I find it sooo hard to get motivated to work out in the winter; it’s so damn cold outside! Not to mention when you go to school full time and work, the last thing you want to do in your spare time is exercise.
I actually did end up using the Pilates set when I got home, but we’ll see how long that lasts.  I’m turning into that person who buys workout stuff, yet doesn’t work out. Ahh!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment