February 17, 2011

Blackberry or iPhone??


So for the last few months I've been debating what kind of cell phone I should upgrade too and it seems like there is a clear cut competition between the blackberry torch and the iPhone.

To tell you the truth I don't really like either of them. I think although the iPhone has cool features, it's incredibly over saturated. I like the physical keyboard on the blackberry, but I find it quite difficult to type on. So what's a girl to do?

I heard the android phones are even better than the iPhone and Blackberry, maybe I'll switch it up and give it a try? I suppose I will wait for something else to come about, considering they pump out new phones like there's no tomorrow.  Hmm either way it looks like it'll remain the blackberry curve for me!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment