February 25, 2011

Sticking with your passion

For the most part of my life I was known as the kid who could draw. In elementary school I was always praised for my drawings- mainly of cartoon characters. In high school when I took art I really expanded on my skills and I improved greatly with all the practice. Unfortunately that was pretty much the last time I had dedicated any time towards drawing.
I always wished I stuck with it, but drawing takes a lot of time and patience, which is something I don’t have a lot of anymore. I have made a few drawings here and there over the last few years, but I really want to try and spend more time doing it. I mostly enjoy drawing faces, or nature landscapes. I drew a cricket photo in 2009 and a face portrait in 2008:

These were the last of my drawings. My goal is to start back up again- maybe it'll help me relax more? Either way I think it'll be good for me..
So goal number two for 2011: Start drawing again!


L-xx

No comments:

Post a Comment