February 19, 2011

Show and share time :)

Although I’m not one to brag about anything really, I feel like this is worth sharing!
I found out that I have a slight obsession with nice (ahem..expensive) jewellery, and unfortunately Jason usually gets stuck with the bill. But then again I always find that jewellery has more meaning to it when it’s given from someone you love.
For my birthday two years ago, Jason bought me this beautiful blue topaz cushion-cut ring with diamond accents. I’ve pretty much worn it every day since I got it, and it never lacks a compliment.
This year for Christmas all I wanted was diamonds, but honestly who doesn’t? Aside from the rarity of the stone, the geological process that a diamond undergoes is pretty amazing. I find that Jason gets quite uneasy when shopping for girly items such as jewellery, so I thought I’d help him out and find the ring myself. I decided I didn’t want to purchase a ring from a store because they tend to be overpriced and not great quality, so I did what I do best- searched online.
I ended up finding a great store (Midwest Jewellers) and found the cutest ring. With a click of a button it was mine- oh how I love online shopping!
The ring is 0.50 carats of loveliness. It’s simple, classic, and can be worn with anything. It’s perfect and all mine! So overall it was a great present and thought it was worth sharing, and don’t worry, Jason got spoiled too J

No comments:

Post a Comment