April 28, 2011

Room Design

On May 13th my family and I are moving into a new home. With every new bedroom that I get, I like to try new designs. My first room was yellow, my second room was a mix of purple and yellow, my third room was a bright coral pink, and this room will be...?

I'm not completely sure, but I copied my last room from Ikea. I saw another bedroom in their Ikea catalogue and I fell in love with it! I think this will be the basis of my new room :)













The room on the left is supposed to be a night time shot of the room, I think at least. Either way I love the design aaand it incorporates the colour pink! Doesn't it have such a comfy feel?


L-xx

2 comments:

  1. Which Ikea catalogue is this room in??

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's in the newest one- the 2011 catalogue

    ReplyDelete